As a business owner, you are always looking for new ways to grow your business–keeping current customers coming back and getting new customers through your door. Once someone walks through your door, you know how to handle a sale from there. But what is the best way to draw people in without spending a fortune? And how do you get people to buy services or products from you rather than your competitor.
Sure you can rely on social media, or email marketing techniques. But often times people are so inundated with online marketing that they tend to ignore it. Research conducted by Adobe shows that there is an “ongoing problem with online ads failing to capture people’s attention” and that one of the “most preferred places to look at an ad [is in] print magazines.”
So, stand out among your competitors with effective print advertising and coupons. Here are some helpful tips to follow:
- Brand Building: Make sure your ad and/or coupon use your logo, business colors, images, and fonts. This is a key part of building your business’ brand awareness. By maintaining a brand, your advertisement is more easily recognizable by customers.
- Contact Information: This is one of the most crucial elements on our ad. People need to know how to easily find or contact you. We recommend an address, phone number, and website.
- Expiration Date: Using an expiration date entices people to come into your business sooner because your coupon is time sensitive.
- Clean, Simple, and Colorful: Use colors and space to your advantage. Ads that include too much information and words can be distracting and frustrating to consumers. They don’t know where to look on your ad, and could glance past important information. Colors, when used correctly, can draw the consumer’s eyes to important information on your ad.
- Call-to-Action: Now is the time to tell your customer what you want them to do. Here are some examples: Bring in this coupon to receive…, Call us today to learn more about…, Stop in on Tuesdays and take advantage of…. Call to actions drive customers to act, in the end, they will save money, and you will have gained more business.
To learn more about ways to advertise your business or build your brand, contact us.